As I was surfing the
net, I came across this quote that said, Good girls go straight to heaven.
Bad girls go everywhere. And it made me remember how a lot of my female friends
would ask me if guys like bad girls, or if they think that those girls who post
pictures of themselves in their underwear on Facebook are hot. And I'm
like hell yeah! LOL! But seriously, of course not. What a lot of girls
don't really get is that it is really a turn off to us guys. Ok sure, they're
attractive and all, I'm not gonna lie. But no guy wants to end up with that
kind of girl, that kind of girl who sleeps around, posts naughty pictures
online etc.
Guys like nice girls who don't have
to try so hard to be pretty with a lot of make up and slutty clothes. It might
be a surprise to girls but its true. I really believe that beauty is in
the eyes of the beholder and you don't have to try so hard and be somebody you're not. I'm not saying that you shouldn't make yourself pretty or its wrong to
enjoy makeup and dress nice. Girls enjoy that and I get that. What I'm trying
to say is that there is a fine line between looking nice and trying too hard.
You all know what I'm talking about. Sure guys notice the bad girls right away,
but in the end they always fall for the good ones.
I really
hope that a lot of you girls get what I'm trying to say.
No comments:
Post a Comment