Saturday, September 22, 2012

He who angers you, controls you.

A wise man once said, He who angers you, controls you. Think about it. It's true right? Don't you just hate it when you're driving and some jerk cuts you off? And you get all mad and stuff cus there's nothing you can do about it because you're with your mom, your sister or maybe your girlfriend. Now your day is ruined. Its funny how something that little could change your mood and ruin your day. That happens to me all the time actually. I really hate it when that happens. 

I know its hard but sometimes you really just gotta to let it go. Nothings gonna happen to the jerk who cut you off if  you  get mad or not. So why let him ruin your day? Why let him control you? Im not just talking about idiots on the road. Im also talking about those haters that we love so much. Remember, no matter what there are always going to be people who don't like you. You can't please everybody. So what if they talk smack behind your back or even to your face? If you get angry, they win. But if you just let it go and be the bigger man, chances are they're just going to find somebody else to annoy. 

I know I say this almost every time I blog but life is short. So why let somebody else ruin your day when you can just let it go and carry on? I know it's easier said than done. The next time you get into a situation where somebody pisses you off, just remember the saying, He who angers you. controls you. You can't avoid these things from happening but you can control the way you react to the situation. 

Don't foget to check out my main blog nickieplease.blogspot.com, follow me on twitter @nickieplease and like my facebook page facebook.com/nicholasjamesphotography

No comments:

Post a Comment