Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Life, it goes on.

Hi, I'm Nick. You may know me from my blog site nickieplease.blogspot.com. I made this blog for my Web Design class. Everyday for three weeks, I'm going to blog about quotes that I read. I really hope you guys like it. And if you havent already, please check out my main blog nickieplease.blogspot.com

Quote of the day : In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on.
-Robert Frost


We all go through these things in life that affects us so badly that sometimes it seems so hard to move on and live life. It could be a bad break up, death of a loved one, maybe an accident that puts you in a wheel chair or whatever. And when these things happen, it seems so hard to live the way you used to. Lets say you've been in a relationship for more than a year, and for some reason you break up. You got so used to being with somebody that you don't even remember being single.

I think its safe to say that a lot of us are afraid of change. Who isn't? That's why a lot of people get back together after breaking up. Which is a bad idea because most of the time they end up breaking up again. Instead of staying in bed, crying all day and listening to sappy love songs, why not go out, live life, meet new people, experience new things. I broke up with my girlfriend boo hoo. Life goes on.

I really believe in the saying, What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. We should learn from all our mistakes and heart breaks and try not to let it happen in the future. Isn't that what life is really about? Life is too short to dwell on the past and sit around and mope. Everything happens for a reason, there are seven billion people in the world. Theres probably somebody else out there for you.

In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on. - Robert Frost


No comments:

Post a Comment